This immaculately presented and conveniently located one double bedroom second floor apartment has a lift along with the added advantage and unique feature of two southerly facing balconies. The property is also conveniently located approximately 250 metres from Ferndown town centre.
Cherrett court was constructed by McCarthy & Stone and is an assisted living complex for residents over 70years of age.
• One double bedroom top floor apartment with a lift and two balconies
• Good size entrance hall with storage cupboard
• 17ft Lounge/dining room with living flame contemporary electric fire and door leading out onto a balcony
• The balcony is enclosed by wrought iron railings, has artificial grass and faces a southerly aspect
• Modern kitchen incorporating roll top work surfaces, base and wall units, integrated eye level electric oven, grill and extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, vaulted ceiling with electronically operated velux window, tiled floor
• Spacious double bedroom with fitted floor to ceiling mirror fronted wardrobes, door leading out onto the balcony
• Balcony is enclosed by wrought iron railings, offers a good degree of privacy, has artificial grass and faces a southerly aspect
• Bathroom/wet room finished in a modern white suite to incorporate a panelled bath, walk-in shower area, wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, WC, non-slip flooring, fully tiled walls
• Cherrett Court has an excellent subsidised waitress service restaurant and the other facilities include a function room, residents lounge, battery scooter store, well equipt laundry room and guest suite
• Car parking spaces may be available depending on demand with an additional annual permit fee
• Personal care packages can be arranged using House Carers who are on hand 24 hours a day. Care can include help with dressing, undressing, bathing and medical monitoring. In addition to this there is one hours domestic help per week which is included in the service charge. Extra help with cleaning and laundry can be provided if required
• Unlike other residential developments there is an on site House Manager available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
• Further benefits include double glazing, gas fired heating system, and the property is offered with no onward chain
Ferndown offers an excellent range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities.
LEASE: 125 Years from 1st January 2010
GROUND RENT: T.B.C.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C EPC RATING: C
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.